Sewer Pros provides 24-hours emergency plumber service in Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are a Los Angeles city-approved sewer repair and replacement contractor authorized to perform…
- Basic plumbing fixes like clogged toilets and leaky faucets
- Underground sewer repair and replacement using minimally-invasive trenchless methods such as structural pipe lining (also called cured-in-place-pipe lining or CIPP), pipe bursting, spray lining/brush coating, hydro jetting, and Top Hat lining (saddle repair).
Contact us 24/7 at (800) 481-3707
Same day service with a 10-year guarantee on pipe lining, spray lining, and pipe bursting.
We serve both Los Angeles and Orange County
We can help you with any emergency plumbing problem in Los Angeles and Orange Country including (but not limited to!)…
Clogged toilets – Most people can handle minor toilet clogs on their own using a simple plunger. However, if you have a more difficult situation and the plunger isn’t working, don’t freak out. Just give us a call – day or night – and we’ll be there in no time.
Gas leaks – Think you smell natural gas? Don’t wait. Contact us right away. We’ll find the source of the leak so that you can keep your family safe.
Basement flooding – A basement flooding with water – sometimes wastewater – can be a frightening experience. Give us a call and we’ll be right out.
Leaky or broken pipes – Small leaks and a drop in water pressure are merely annoying. Flooding caused by a burst pipe is something else entirely. Whatever your problem, we can help you quickly locate and fix it.
Water heaters – It’s pretty hard to take a shower or properly wash clothing without hot water. Don’t worry though. We’ll have your hot water heater up and running again in no time.
Leaky faucets – Leaking faucets can be a just irritating or a big problem depending on how much water is coming out. If it’s more than you can handle on your own, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be right out to take care of the problem.
When we send a certified emergency plumber service in Los Angeles or Orange County, he will arrive with the tools needed to get the job done. If for some reason he doesn’t have a certain part, he will make sure your problem has a temporary solution to hold you while we order it.
About Sewer Pros
We specialize in minimally-invasive trenchless and emergency plumber service in Los Angeles and Orange County including structural pipe lining and pipe bursting. This means we can repair your damaged pipes without digging up your floors or tearing down your walls.
We’ve repaired over 1,000,000 feet of pipe in Southern California since we opened up shop in 2006. We work with residential, commercial, and industrial customers, and carry both worker’s compensation and liability insurance.
We are a Los Angeles city-approved sewer repair and replacement contractor with both a C-36 and C-42 license. The C-42 license authorizes us to do underground sewer repair work. Our license number is 889571.
- Permaliner Certified Installer
- Dancutter Robotic Cutter Certified Operator
- Repipe Lining System Certified Operator
- OSHA Trained and Certified Employees
Why choose Sewer Pros?
- We’ve been in business since 2006 and have a solid track record.
- We use minimally-invasive trenchless methods to repair damaged sewer pipes. That means we won’t dig up your yard or tear down your walls. It also means no mess to clean up after we’re done.
- We’re licensed, certified, and insured. We have a C-42 license which allows us to perform underground sewer repair.
- We own our own equipment and here’s why that’s important: The equipment required to perform trenchless sewer repair is expensive. It’s an investment. However, it’s also available for rent and this makes it easy for inexperienced contractors to claim they’re trenchless specialists.
- All our work comes with a 10-year guarantee on pipe lining, spray lining, and pipe bursting. If one of these repairs fails within 10 years we’ll come back out and fix it for free.
- Trenchless sewer repair saves you 30-40% off the cost of invasive old school methods.
- You won’t need to relocate while repairs are taking place. This is because we use trenchless methods which only require minimal digging.
- We probably won’t even turn off your water while we’re doing the repair work. If we do, it won’t be for very long.
- Trenchless sewer repair can often be completed in hours rather than the days (or even weeks) necessary for conventional methods. We do…
- Structural pipe lining – It may not be necessary to dig up and replace your damaged pipes. Structural pipe lining uses a felt liner and a special epoxy to create a new pipe-within-a-pipe. It can usually be completed in just a few hours with minimal digging.
- Pipe bursting – Pipe bursting is a minimally-invasive technique for replacing a damaged pipe with a brand new HDPE pipe. We only need to dig two small holes to access the pipe.
- Spray lining or brush coating – The interior of the damaged pipe is sprayed with a special polymer resin to seal cracks and holes.
We have a 5-star rating on Google and many happy customers:
‘’I had plumbing issues at my house. Called a well known plumbing company and had them attempted to fix the collapsed main line. Had nothing but problems with them. Constantly telling me that there were more issues and the cost would increase. Never felt confident with this well known company and had them stop. I called Sewer Pros. They gave me a quote and how long it would take to fix the main line. Always giving me an update on the progress. Sewer Pros did a clean job and I highly recommend them. It was a relief to find this company.’’
Sewer Pros is a licensed and insured sewer replacement and repair contractor serving both Los Angeles and Orange counties. We are specialists in trenchless methodologies that save you 30-40% off the cost of conventional sewer repair techniques. Give us a call today at (800) 481-3707!